(1) GREAT Illuminations NCTM interactive investigations/explorations that are oh, so cool! Yes, I get excited with math stuff….:)
Click HERE to see many great investigations to try out! Scared to try them with your class? Of course, anyone would be!!!! Just do it. Who cares if it is a flop, at least you tried…then you must try another!!!!!!!
(2) OK…wow…these are awesome. Pre-made lessons and whole units (if you would want that) all dealing with Geometry strand!!! The lessons even give you things to say! They give you step-by-step things you should do (if you like that). Maybe you have a student work through one of these on their own time if they would like an opportunity to try something out on their own…
Click HERE to see what lessons are here for you!
(3) Do you like origami?! Why not incorporate it into your classroom on a weekly/monthly basis?! Origami = math = Geometry!!!!! Many, many different activities you could do — make the origami and then work through a worksheet (activity/discussion).
Click HERE to see the Origami math stuff!
(4) Virtual Manipulatives coming at you yet again! Yup, just take a look!
Click HERE to see the Geometry stuff.
(5) Interactive lessons for Geometry for grades 3 – 5, scroll through and see if you see anything for you! Another great math site resource to know and use…
Click HERE to start taking a look!
(6) Activities to develop Geometric Thinking! Very cool…
Click HERE to see all the great activities to develop that thinking in your students — scroll down a ways to start seeing the activities.
(7) Need more? Email me people. I will get it done for ya!